Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
License & Terms of Services
The following contract (“the Agreement”) outlines the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the JumpBox device (“Device”) and its website and services (“Service”). This Agreement constitutes a legally binding contract between an individual user ("You") and JumpBox Technologies. ("JumpBox"). By purchasing, ordering, pre-ordering or otherwise acquiring the Device or using the Service, you agree and acknowledge that you have read and accepted this Agreement in its entirety and adhere to and are bound by its terms.
It is your sole responsibility to carefully read all the terms and conditions of this Agreement before using the Device and the Service. If you do not agree with any or all of the provisions included in this Agreement, you shall not have the right to use the Device and the Service, and you must destroy or return all Devices at your disposal.
BY ORDERING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, AND USING THE DEVICE AND THE SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE 21-YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. YOU ALSO ACCEPT TO COMPLY WITH ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
JumpBox grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Device and the Service, solely for your own personal purposes subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by JumpBox.
You shall not sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, reverse-engineer, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available the Device and the Service to any third party. You may not build any devices or products similar to JumpBox Devices nor copy any of its ideas. You shall not copy technologies exclusively used in JumpBox Devices and Services through reverse-engineering or any other methods.
JumpBox products, graphics, logos, designs, codes, scripts, hardware, and service names are trademarks or trade dresses of JumpBox. You shall not use any of these trademarks and trade dresses in your product or website without written permission of JumpBox. However, third party websites can use the JumpBox name and icon in order to provide reviews and other appropriate content to their users.
Use of the Device and the Service
JumpBox VPN services can ONLY be used on JumpBox Device but not on any other third party devices and/or apps. Furthermore, the Device is intended to be used with JumpBox VPN services or Tor.
You are entitled to use the Device with any of such services without limitation until such use does not violate this Agreement.
The Device and the Service shall only be used for personal use. The Device and the Service must not be used to hide any illegal activities or be a tool to commit any illegal activities. You must always refrain from committing any act through The Device and the Service that may be considered illegal or prohibited under Canadian law or the territory law of the country in which you are residing. You should also abstain from:
- Using the Device and the Service for sending spam, DDos attacks, scanning other servers, or using them in any sort of hacking activities, either directly or indirectly.
- Accessing and publishing child pornography or any other child pornography-related content or doing any other child pornography-related activities through the Device and the Service.
- Using the Device and the Service to hide your identity from law enforcement agencies in the course of criminal activity.
- Using the Device and the Service for any abusive purposes, or to damage or cause risk to JumpBox’s business, reputation, employees, users, facilities, or to any individuals.
- Using the Device and the Service in order to violate the legal rights of third parties, including rights of copyright holders.
- Using the Device and the Service in activities that may directly or indirectly be linked to a terrorist act or a terrorist organization.
- Using the Device and the Service for any illegal purposes, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law.
Price and payment
All prices are exclusive of sales tax (VAT) and other governmental levies that have been or are later imposed, unless otherwise stated by JumpBox. All shipping costs, including but not limited to third party shipment charges, shall be borne by you. If payment is made to a third party or through a third party platform, you also accept the respective terms and conditions related to those services and acknowledge that JumpBox has no liability regarding those payments.
All (delivery) periods and (delivery) dates agreed to or specified by JumpBox shall be established to the best of JumpBox’s knowledge on the basis of the information available to it at the time of entering into the Agreement. Initial (delivery) dates agreed between the parties or specified by JumpBox shall in all cases be target dates, and shall not have a binding effect on JumpBox and shall in all cases be merely indicative. JumpBox shall make every reasonable effort to observe final (delivery) periods and final (delivery) dates wherever possible. JumpBox shall not be bound by a (delivery) period or (delivery) date, final or otherwise, that can no longer be achieved as a result of circumstances outside of JumpBox’s control that occurred after the date on which the agreement was concluded, including but not limited to, force majeure or any unforeseen difficulties in the manufacturing of the Device. If there is a risk that a time period will be exceeded, JumpBox shall consult with you in order to discuss the implications of the overrun for the rest of the schedule.
he mere fact that a (delivery) period or (delivery) date, final or otherwise, specified by JumpBox or agreed between the parties has been exceeded shall not mean that JumpBox is in default. In all cases – i.e., also in the event that the parties have agreed upon a final (delivery) period or (delivery) date explicitly in writing -- JumpBox shall not be in default as a result of the fact that a (delivery) period or date has been exceeded until such time as you have given written notice of default.
The notice of default must contain as comprehensive and detailed a description of the breach as possible, in order to ensure that JumpBox has the opportunity to respond adequately. If aforementioned notice is confirmed by JumpBox, you may be entitled to receive a full refund.
You are obliged to cooperate with the delivery and to take delivery of the Device. If you fail to take delivery of the Device, JumpBox reserves the right to charge any related costs (including storage and shipping costs) to you. In the aforementioned case, JumpBox is entitled to sell the Device to a third party without prejudice to its right to seek compensation under the law.
Delivery shall be deemed to have been refused if the Device has been offered for delivery and delivery has proven to be impossible. The day on which delivery is refused shall be regarded as the day of delivery. It is your sole responsibility to check if JumpBox device can be shipped to your country of resident. If the shipment is refused, day on which shipment is refused shall be regarded as the day of delivery.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall JumpBox be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory with respect to the Device and(or) the Service for any lost profits or indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kinds whatsoever. It is your sole responsibility to take necessary precautions to prevent any damages or loss of data caused by using the Device and (or) the Service, and JumpBox shall not be liable in any circumstances for your loss of data or property or any other damages from using such services.
JumpBox’s liability, whether based upon breach of the Agreement or tort, is limited to compensating you direct damages, not to exceed the amount of $100 USD.
Return and Refund Policy
For purchases made directly from JumpBox.com website, you may return the Device (as explained in return procedure) in its original package (unopened and unwrapped) for any reasons within 15 calendar days after the date of delivery evident in Postal office's report (Delivery Date).
- If JumpBox confirms to accept return of the Device in such conditions not included above, 25% restocking fee is applied.
- For purchases made through authorized third party marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc) their respective terms and conditions apply.
To return a Device, you must first contact our support team and fill in our online return form. Our support team will provide you with instructions on how you can return the Device. To make return procedure as convenient as possible, a return label will be provided with you. Once you have obtained your label, affix the printed return label on the shipping package.
- Note 1:In any case, costs of the return shall be borne by you.
- Note 2:You may lose the right to return the Device if you fail to do the instructions as it is provided.
- Note 3:JumpBox has no responsibility on the returned Device without "return label".
- Note 4 (Important):Once you have obtained your label, you have 10 working days to start shipment of your Device to JumpBox. Returns made after 10 days shall not be accepted.
- Note 5:You must track your shipment until it is delivered to JumpBox. JumpBox has no responsibility on the return shipment process.
- Note 6:JumpBox will issue a refund only when it has received the Device and confirmed that the Device meets the refund policy requirement.
- Note 7:JumpBox will decide on its own about which payment method to use to issue the refund within the timeline it is decided(usually 14 business days). You shall only have the right to receive the refund if you provide requested information necessary for the refund to be made.
1-Year Limited Warranty:
JumpBox warrants that a Device will be free from defects in hardware and workmanship under personal use in accordance with JumpBox documentation for one year from the date of original retail purchase.
This Limited Warranty only applies if you have purchased the Device from JumpBox website or its authorized resellers. This Limited Warranty only applies to the main hardware components (and not any software or accessories elements), and this Limited Warranty does not apply to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse (including failure to follow product documentation), neglect, disassembly, alterations, servicing other than by JumpBox authorized technicians, and external causes such as, but not limited to, water damage, anomalies in the electrical current supplied to the device, and extreme thermal or environmental conditions. This Limited Warranty does not guarantee that use of the the Device will be uninterrupted or error free.
If a defect arises and you return your Device during the Limited Warranty period, JumpBox will in its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law
- Repair your Device using new or refurbished parts; or
- Replace your Device with a new or refurbished Device functionally at least equivalent to yours; or
- Accept the return of the Device in exchange for a partial or full refund of the purchase price you paid for.
The repaired or replaced Device will continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
Returning defective devices
If you think your device is defective, please contact our support team. Our support team helps you to solve the problem but if your Device is confirmed to be defective, you will receive the relevant instructions for repair, replacement or refund.
- Note 1:In any case, you shall be responsible for shipping costs.
- Note 2:A defective Device will be replaced only if the repair won't be possible.
- Note 3:Full refund is NOT acceptable for a used Device that has worked for more than a month.
- Note 4:JumpBox does not provide repair, change or refund for defective Devices if:
- The Device is sent to JumpBox center without contacting the support; or
- The defects were out of warranty; or
- Your fault is the cause of the defects; or
- The Limited Warranty period is expired; or
- JumpBox has identified that in any way you have violated some of the terms of this Agreement.
VPN services warranty
- JumpBox device is offered “as it is” and with no warranties regarding the JumpBox VPN services. JumpBox VPN services is an independent service sold separately (unless sold as a lifetime service with the Device) and have its own respective terms and conditions. JumpBox reserves the right to terminate its VPN services on its own discretion. Users can continue to use their devices with TOR or without VPN Service.
- JumpBox warrants its Lifetime VPN services (provided for the current JumpBox Device) with a maximum of five (5) years after the date of the purchase of the Device.
- JumpBox does not warrant that JumpBox VPN services shall be available to you and (or) be satisfying at all times and without any faults.
Modification of the Terms
By accepting these terms you also accept that this Agreement may change at any time for any reason under the sole direction of JumpBox. You also agree to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions. You understand that it is your obligation to periodically review this webpage in order to account for any changes made. If you keep using the Device and the Service after the Agreement has been amended/modified, you unconditionally agree to the amended/modified Agreement.
Release and Indemnity
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge JumpBox, its affiliated and associated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Device and the Service.
JumpBox is incorporated in British Columbia, Canada. Therefore it is bound by state and federal laws of British Columbia and Canada respectively. By consenting to this Agreement, you give consent and acknowledge that you may also be subject to Canadian laws and regulations.
If JumpBox confirms that you are in breach of the Agreement or otherwise engage in activities that cause JumpBox liability to or may harm the interests of JumpBox, JumpBox may terminate services and applicability of this Agreement without any notice. In such circumstances, you acknowledge that JumpBox has the right to seek any compensation for damages it may endured as a result of violation of this Agreement by you.