YouTube TV is a paid streaming service that lets you watch live television from major broadcast and cable networks. It is a popular choice among cord-cutters because of its wide selection, virtually unlimited DVR storage, and simpler design that incorporates YouTube's modern yet basic interface.Those wishing to replace cable will be relieved to learn that the default set of YouTube TV channels will allow them to continue watching their favorite shows, which comes with a powerful feature set and reasonable pricing that provides the best service.
If you want to watch your favorite shows, movies, and Tv series on the big screen, switch to YouTube TV and connect it to your preferred devices for quick streaming and live experiences. And in this article, we'll show you how to activate YouTube TV, giving you access to exciting entertainment and allowing you to take advantage of its great features.
You may enjoy the following features with a YouTube TV subscription:
- Get to watch live sports and television shows.
- Acquire an Unlimited DVR space
- Allowed to use up to 6 accounts for 1 price
- You can watch on all of your devices.
- Full access to YouTube TV, YouTube Originals, and popular YouTube videos.
How to activate YouTube TV?
- To activate it, you must first specify the basic requirements before proceeding to activate it on your devices. The following things must be completed.
- YouTube TV is compatible with any device that can receive broadcast signals.
- Before you begin, ensure that you have the YouTube app downloaded.
Activate on smart TV using Android Device:
- Set up your streaming device along with your smart TV.
- Link your devices and your phone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and launch the YouTube app.
- Choose the content you wish to watch and then click the cast icon.
- Select your smart TV as the device on which you want to watch the video, and it will connect and begin playing.
- When you've finished watching, click the cast icon once more to disconnect YouTube TV.
Activate on Smart TV using a computer:
- Set up your streaming device as well as your smart TV.
- Plug both your streaming device and computer into the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your PC, go to YouTube.com/activate.
- Select the movie you want to watch and then click the cast button in the media player.
- Select your smart TV as the device on which you want to watch the video, and it will sync and begin playing.
- Once you're finished watching, hit the cast icon once more to exit YouTube TV.
Activate on smart TV using the iOS device:
- Set up your streaming device and your smart TV.
- Plug your streaming device into the same Wi-Fi router as your iPhone or iPad.
- Download and run the YouTube app.
- Then choose the video you prefer to play and then tap the cast button.
- Casting will function if your device is iOS 14 or higher, and you must provide YouTube access permission to begin streaming on your local smart TV and Connected device.
- Pick your smart TV as the device to which you would like to play the video, and the device will link up and begin playing.
- When you're already finished watching, select the cast icon once more to quit YouTube TV.
This article will guide you in activating YouTube TV on your device. Hopefully, the actions outlined above were sufficient to get you access to YouTube TV.