Plex TV is a convenient subscription service that allows you to stream media from anywhere. Most people use Plex to access movies and music on the move. With Plex TV, you can stream live local TV broadcasts to your Plex-enabled device that can stream a customized collection of online shows and news broadcasts in addition to Plex live TV broadcasts.
Are you looking for a streaming service that can provide you with fantastic features while also providing you with the best service? Then read on because we will walk you through everything there is to know about Plex TV as well as show you how to activate it on your devices so you can watch at your leisure.
- Plex features over 100 streaming stations, in addition to around 20,000 movies and live TV shows.
- It provides local listings for shows, sports, and even news.
- Users can stream over 20,000 free and on-demand images, as well as displays from numerous networks.
- It enables users to restrict their movies or shows and create their streaming ranges of displays, tv, songs, and much more on all of their devices.
- Streaming Plex is possible from almost any phone, tablet, smart TV, gaming console, or PC, and web browser.
HOW MANY DEVICES CAN BE LINKED WITH ONE PLEX TV ACCOUNT?
- Plex TV supports up to 15 devices to be linked to a single Plex TV account. To view the application data, users must first register each device with Plex.
PLEX TV CODE
- To proceed with your activation procedure, you must require a 4-character plex activation code, which will allow you to connect to your plex account. To have your plex activated, you must first receive plex code activation.
Connect to Your Account Using Link Code
- Select the Sign In option on your Smart TV.
- Make a note of the four-digit link code that will be used to connect the app to your Plex account.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://plex.tv/link.
- Fill in the link code.
- Click the Submit button.
- After a few seconds, the app will refresh itself and connect to your Plex TV account.
Create an account on plex.tv/link
- Using a PC, navigate to https//plex.tv/link in your browser.
- On the top right corner, select the Sign-in option.
- Then click Sign Up.
- Choose an email address and a password, or join up with Gmail, Facebook, or Apple.
- Terms and conditions must be accepted and agreed upon.
- Check your email and then double-check your information.
- A Plex account has been created.
ACTIVATE PLEX TV ON SMART TV
- Select the Sign In option on your device screen.
- You can see a 4-character code on your TV screen. This is the code we'll use to sign in.
- On a PC or smartphone, navigate to https://plex.tv/link. Fill in your Plex account information on this page and log in.
- Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted for a 4-character code. This is shown on your television screen. Enter the code and then press the submit button.
- Once you've completed all four steps. Your Plex app on TV should automatically refresh and be linked to your account. This may take a few moments.
ACTIVATE PLEX TV ON ROKU
- First, open the Plex channel.
- Fill out the form to sign in to your Plex account.
- You will be given a four-character activation code.
- Then, on the device, launch the browser and navigate to plex. tv/link/.
ACTIVATE PLEX TV ON FIRESTICK
- Check for the "Firestick Search" option in the middle of the main screen.
- Type Plex and select it from the search results.
- When you discover the Plex app icon in the Apps & Games section, download and install it.
- Once installed, launch the Plex app to begin using it.