Pluto TV is a free live-stream television and on-demand video service. The platform offers a variety of worthwhile titles as well as 100+ live TV channels, providing users with a complete entertainment experience. In terms of features, Pluto varies from most services in that you do not need to register an account to enjoy its premium features. You only need to download it to enjoy it. Furthermore, it is incredibly user-friendly and simple to navigate, and users have the option of paying for the service.
It can also be customized based on the type of entertainment you want to enjoy. You can also record a show and highlight your favorite channels so you can resume watching from where you ended off, even if you're using a new device. If these features catch your interest, here's how to add Pluto TV to your devices.
Subscribing to Pluto TV
- It is simple to sign up on the platform. You can accomplish this by taking the following steps:
- For login information, go to the Pluto TV website or download the Pluto TV app on your phone.
- Select the 'Sign Up' option.
- Fill out the needed information and click 'Sign Up Free.'
- You're ready to go. You may use the app to watch fantastic shows for free.
Pluto TV app and compatible devices
- The Pluto TV app is accessible to a wide range of platforms, including web browsers, smart TVs, smartphones, and streaming boxes and sticks.
- Android phones and tablets
- The iPhone and iPad from Apple
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Kindle/Fire Tablets from Amazon
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- Roku players and Roku TVs
- Chromecast by Google
- 4K TiVo Stream
- Android TV (Android TV) (various)
- browsers for the web
How to activate the Pluto TV?
- To activate your Pluto TV user account, you will need the Pluto TV activation code, which may be obtained online when you register your account. It is a 6-digit code that you must input in the supplied space to activate your account.
- Visit tv/activate from any web browser on a PC and enter the code to activate your account and begin streaming your favorite content.
Activate Pluto TV on Roku
- At the bottom of the Channel Store, click Pluto TV.
- To begin the channel, push the OK button on the remote.
- Log in to your account and, when prompted, write down the activation code.
- Navigate to http://my.pluto.tv/devices on a PC using a web browser.
- Turn on Pluto TV on Roku.
- After selecting the device, enter the activation code.
- When you correctly enter the code, the Roku screen will refresh. Pluto TV is now accessible as a Roku channel.
Activate Pluto TV on Fire Stick
- Download and install the Pluto TV app on your Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick.
- Navigate to Channel 2 in the application.
- Make a note of the Pluto TV activation code.
- Visit my.pluto.tv/activate in a browser.
- In the box, enter the activation code generated by your Amazon device.
- Click the Activate button.
Activate Pluto TV PlayStation 4
- Pluto TV is now available on PlayStation.
- Get the Activation Code from Channel 2.
- Navigate to my.pluto.tv/activate in a browser.
- In the box, enter the activation code from your PS4.
- Click the Activate button.
*By activating Pluto TV, you can now enjoy free streaming of all accessible channels.