Activate 10 Play on Your TV Device
10 Play is a popular Australian video-on-demand provider that offers a diverse range of services and platforms. It is certainly one of the best streaming services available, allowing users to view content on their preferred devices.
The TV service is free, and you can watch it on a variety of devices, including Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV. You only need to download, install, and activate it from the app store. Are you still undecided about which streaming service would allow you to view your favorite shows on your preferred devices? If that's the case, we recommend using the 10 Play streaming service.
Let us walk you through the process of installing the 10 Play app on your television. Simply follow the steps outlined below to successfully install and activate this app on your TV.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES FOR USING THE 10-PLAY SERVICE ON YOUR TELEVISION?
- A valid Australian credit or debit card, as well as a compatible device, are required.
- Signing up now gives you full access to this website as well as hundreds of thousands of other titles.
- Simply make sure you're utilizing compatible/supported devices, such as the ones listed below.
- Apple TV
- Android Television
- Samsung Smart TV
- Fire TV
HOW TO INSTALL THE 10 PLAY STREAMING SERVICE ON TV
- To begin activating and streaming its contents, you must first install the 10 Play on your TV through its official app. To install the app, follow the steps below on each device.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store, look for the application 10 Play.
- Then, on Android TV, select the 10 Play option from the search results.
- To install the 10 Play App on your Android TV, tap the Install option.
- Let's have a look at how to set up 10 Play on your Samsung Smart TV.
- On the Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Smart Hub button.
- Transfer your access to the Apps Section now.
- After that, search for the 10 Play app.
- To find the 10 Play application, click on the results.
- Then, to install the 10 Play app, click install.
- Go to the home screen on your Apple TV.
- Open App Store from the home screen.
- From the top panel, select the Search option.
- Using the on-screen keypad, look for the 10 Play app.
- Choose the 10 Play app from the list of options.
- To install 10 Play on Apple TV, click the Get button.
- To open the 10 Play app, tap Open.
- Go to the home screen on your Xbox console.
- Select Apps from Store Categories under the Store tab.
- Choose Search Apps and enter 10 Play in the search box.
- To install the 10 Play app on Xbox, select it from the list and click Get it Free.
- In the window, tap Confirm to open the 10 Play app.
HOW TO ACTIVATE 10 PLAY ON A SMART TV
- Users must activate their accounts after installing the app on their TV to see quality content. We can assist you in getting the 10 Play service on a big screen. Simply follow all of the steps outlined below.
- Open the 10Play app on your device.
- An Activation Code will appear on the screen. Take a note of it.
- From your device, go to the 10 Play Activation page (10play.com.au/activate).
- Click Sign In and enter your information.
- Then, on the Activate button, input the Activation Code.
- The app will now be activated, and you will get a message on the screen that says "Thank you for activating your device."
Conclusion (G): Following these instructions will help you easily activate 10 Play for Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, and Samsung TV on the https://10play.com.au/activate website because watching our favorite content on our preferred device from our streaming app will get us more relaxed.