Lifetime is a basic cable channel, run by the A&E Networks, Lifetime Entertainment. The channel is popular for featuring programs majorly focused on women in the lead roles. My lifetime channel is available on most cable service providers, though slots may vary according to the system. If you wish to access the channel on Satellite or IPTV connection, it is available on Orby TV, DirecTV, Dish Network, DirecTV Caribbean, Verizon FiOS, VMedia, AT&T U-verse, Zazen, and more.
Moreover, the channel can stream on media like fuboTV, Philo, Sling, Hulu with Live TV, and Amazon Video. If you wish to access the My Lifetime App on your Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or other devices, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
MyLifetime.com/activate is a web portal or website designed to activate MyLifetime channel with the help of the activation code from the streaming service app. The service uses the same login for your account to access content on smartphones and smart TV.
Understanding MyLifetime Activate
With the MyLifetime.com/activate web portal, you will be able to activate mylifetime streaming channel on your home gadgets where you can easily watch your favorite movies without using a cable.
Through www.mylifetime.com/activate you will have to first select your home device, select your TV cable provider, enter MyLifetime activation code, continue and activate the movie streaming channel on your home TV media player when you are taken to your cable provider’s network service.
MyLifetime.com Activate Page
Mylifetime.com activate page is a web page to activate Mylifetime with a smart TV or Roku activation code. Therefore, in this article, I will walk you through how to access Mylifetime.com activate page, view the activation code and finally activate Mylifetime app on your desired smart TV. This will cover all the list of supported devices.
After you have arrived at Mylifetime.com activate page you will need to provide the following.
- Supported device
- TV provider’s network
- Mylifetime activation code.
MyLifetime.com/activate Supported Devices
Irrespective of the gadget you are using provided that it’s supported by my lifetime, you can easily activate it and stream your favorite program on that device. Meanwhile, see the following device that Mylifetime.com activates can work on.
- iPhone, iPad & Android
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung TV
If you are yet to create a profile with my lifetime, follow the instructions below to successfully set up your profile.
- Visit www.mylifetime.com/create or mylifetime.com/register
- Select the name of your device
- Install Mylifetime app on the device
- View MyLifetime activation code
- Go back to My lifetime activate tab
- Type in the activation code
- Click on “Continue”.
Your profile on MyLifetime will successfully be created. Now you will be able to resume your movies from anywhere you stopped.
How To Install My Lifetime App
Before you activate My Lifetime on any device, be it Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, you need to first install the Lifetime channel app on your device and then generate Mylifetime.com/activate code.
To install My Lifetime channel app:
- Go to your TV app store
- Use the search box and search for “My Lifetime Channel”
- Tap on “Add Channel” button
- Once done, the app will start installing on your device
- You can also follow the same step to install My Lifetime channel app on Roku TV, Firestick, Apple TV, PS4, and many other supported devices. For Android and iOS devices, go to your phone download store and search for the MyLifetime app and install it.
Once you have installed my lifetime channel app on your device, then generate your mylifetime.com activation code from the device and enter the activation code by following the instructions below.
- Open your browser and go to My Lifetime activation page at mylifetime.com/activate
- Once the page opens, first, select your device. To activate My Lifetime channel on your Apple TV, you then click on the Apple TV. If you are activating for Roku, simply click on Roku.
- Next, type in the My Lifetime activation code on your TV screen and press on the continue button to verify your “My Lifetime” subscription.
- Once done, you will be redirected to your cable provider website. Now you have to Log in with your information if required to proceed.
- Just wait for few minutes for “My Lifetime Channel” to start showing on your device and you are done.
NOTE: You don’t need to repeat the above processes over again each time you want to stream My Lifetime channels on your gadget.
Now that your device has been activated, you can watch your favorite Lifetime shows like Dance Moms. Married at First Sight and many more on your device.
How To Activate MyLifetime.com on Roku TV
The below steps show how you can activate Roku TV on Mylifetime.com
- On your Roku TV and click on the home button on your remote control, then to navigate to “Roku Channels store”.
- Type in “Lifetime” Channel in the Movies & TV section to search for the Lifetime app.
- Then press on add channel on “Lifetime” Channel.
- The Lifetime app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku media player
- Move to “My Channels” on Roku and click on the Lifetime app
- Now, generate the Mylifetime.com/activate code
- Open your browser and visit https://www.mylifetime.com/activate and select Roku
- Kindly type in the Mylifetime authorize code for Roku.
- Press the submit button.
- Now you can enjoy Mylifetime movies on your Roku TV once you stay connected.
MyLifetime.com/activate Apple TV
To activate your Apple TV in order to start streaming the MyLifetime service on your Apple device, follow the instructions below.
- Open your Apple TV browser and search for the Lifetime app
- Select the “Lifetime” app when it shows and proceed to generate the activation code
- Open your browser and visit www.lifetime.com/activate
- Select Apple TV
- Enter the Apple TV activation code on your screen
- Authorize the activation code
- Now, you have full access to stream your favorite Lifetime show on your Apple TV at any point in time.