FuboTV Inc. is an American streaming television service serving customers in the United States, Canada, and Spain that focuses primarily on channels that distribute live sports. It is the world's only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. fuboTV is a service that broadcasts live TV over the internet, no cable required. Watch your favorite teams, network shows, news and movies on 100+ channels. Plus, on-demand entertainment including full TV series.
Create an account
- Signing up is easy! Click here to begin creating a fuboTV account, or review the instructions below for help with getting started.
2.Create your account
- Make sure you have entered your email address correctly, as it will be used for your login credentials and any important information (password reset requests, weekly match schedules, etc.) from fuboTV will be sent to this address
- Check that the ZIP code displayed is correct. This ensures you receive the correct local or regional programming for your area. If the correct ZIP code is displayed, click Confirm or enter the correct ZIP code, then select Update
- When you’re ready, click CONTINUE
3.Choose your plan
- Review the available options. Select Learn more to see a list of channels and extras included in each plan
- Note that some plans may not include a free trial
4.Pick your add-ons
- Choose from options like premium channels, increased DVR storage and more
- Add-ons included with your plan will be pre-selected
- Select Add to include an add-on with your subscription
- When you have your subscription the way you want it, select Continue to last step
5.Enter your billing information
- You must enter a valid payment method in order to begin your free trial/service
- Make sure to read our Terms of Service
- Check the box to indicate you agree
- Select Start Watching to finalize your subscription and start watching right away
How do I sign in on my TV using a code?
- Launch the fuboTV app and select SIGN IN
- The SIGN IN WITH A CODE screen will display
- On your phone, tablet, or computer, visit fubo.tv/connect and enter the code displayed on your TV, then click SUBMIT
- If you're not currently signed in to fubo.tv on your browser you'll need to sign in first, then you'll be redirected to fubo.tv/connect
- The code is only valid for 5 minutes. If the code expires, you’ll receive an error and need to check your TV for another code
- If you are successful, a confirmation screen will display in your browser and your fuboTV app will open the HOME screen on your device
How much does fuboTV cost?
- FuboTV offers a free, seven-day trial of its default Starter plan, which costs $64.99 a month for over 120 channels, 250 hours of Cloud DVR storage and three simultaneous streams.
- The Ultra plan costs $84.99 and adds the Fubo Extra and Sports Plus packages on top of the Family plan.
- All plans come with six profiles per account, so friends and family members can customize their preferences.
What devices can I watch fuboTV on?
- You can watch fuboTV on your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One and Amazon Fire TV.