The Zeus Network is a subscription-based streaming platform, that was launched on July 13, 2018. It supports a large number of devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV. It comes up with two different subscription plans- Annually ($49.99 per year) and Monthly ($4.99 per month).
The subscription-based video streaming service is available on multiple devices like Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, iPhone, and android. If you own a streaming platform and wish to activate the service, make sure you got a subscription. You will need to head to thezeusnetwork.com/activate to complete the activation process.
How to create The Zeus Network account?
- Follow all the further steps in order to create an account for The Zeus Network
- Go to the official website (www.thezeusnetwork.com).
- Locate the Subscribe now button on your screen.
- Now select a subscription plan either annually or monthly.
- Go to the left side and enter your email address.
- Create a strong password for your email account.
- Now scroll down and go to the payment details tab.
- Enter the card details (name on the card and card number) in the given field.
- Then click on the start subscription option and your account will be created.
Zeus Network Activate and Login Account
- Using the Zeus Amazon channel, you can view the content easily on your TV. All Amazon Fire TV devices are supported, however, please note that Kindle Fire tablets and phones are not supported.
- Follow these steps to log in:
- Add the Zeus Amazon channel to your Amazon Fire TV
- Open the Zeus Amazon channel on your Amazon Fire TV and click SIGN IN. It will give you an activation code
- On a different device (computer or phone), visit the Activate page http://www.thezeusnetwork.com/activate & log in (if you are not)
- Enter the code from the Amazon channel, and click Activate.
- The Zeus channel should load and you are all set to watch.
How to activate The Zeus Network on Apple TV?
- Connect your Apple TV to the power switch.
- Apple TV must have an active internet connection.
- Navigate the App Store on the home screen.
- Go to the search icon on the App store.
- Type “The Zeus Network” on the following field and search it.
- Only select The Zeus Network app from the suggested apps.
- Now click on the install button on the next page.
- It takes few minutes to complete the installation process, then launch it.
- You have to go to the sign-in option and enter your account credentials in order to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Then go to thezeusnetwork.com/activate link from another device.
- You will be asked to submit a registered email account in the following field.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Now enter the given activation code in the empty field and click on the activate button.
How to activate The Zeus Network on Android TV?
- Switch on your Android TV.
- Your device must have an active internet connection.
- Press the home button on your TV remote.
- Navigate the Play Store on your home page and click it.
- Locate the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right side of your TV screen.
- By using an on-screen keyboard, type “The Zeus Network” on the search field and search.
- Some apps may show on the search result, only choose the right app from the list.
- Now you will be promoted to the Zeus app page, select the install button.
- After installing, launch the app from the home screen.
- A sign-in button will prompt on your screen, click it.
- Submit your email id and password in the following field and click on the sign-in button.
- Then an activation code will appear on your TV screen. Move on to another device to submit that code for completing the activation process.
- Open the browser and go to thezeusnetwork.com/activate link.
- Enter your given email account in the respective field and click on the Next button.
- Then enter your displayed activation code in the empty field.
- Click on the activate button.
- Now you can enjoy The Zeus Network content on Android TV.
How to activate The Zeus Network on Amazon Fire TV?
- Plugin your device and connect it to the internet connection.
- Navigate the App Store from your home screen.
- Locate the search icon on the menu.
- Type “The Zeus Network” in the search field with the help of a virtual keyboard and click search.
- Suggestion apps will be shown app, select The Zeus Network app from the search result.
- Select the Get button on the next page.
- Wait until the installation process is completed, then click on the open button.
- Go to the sign-in option and enter your given email address in the following field (If you don’t have an account earlier, then you must have to create one before applying), then click on the sign-in button.
- After signing, an activation code will deliver to your TV screen. Copy that code or note it down somewhere.
- Launch any browser on your computer and enter thezeusnetwork/activate link in the URL field.
- Now sign in with your registered email account and click on the Next button.
- Submit your given activation code in the following field and click on the activate button.
How to activate The Zeus Network on Roku?
- Make sure your Roku device must be connected to the active Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap o the home button on your Roku remote to get a home page.
- Now navigate the Streaming Channels option and click it.
- Go to the Search Channels option under the Streaming Channels option.
- Enter “The Zeus Network” in the search field by using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the app from the search result and you will be redirected to the app page.
- Click on the Add Channel option for installing the app.
- Once the app will be installed, launch the app from Go to Channels option.
- You have to submit account credentials to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Note it down somewhere and move on to another device’s browser.
- Enter the thezeusnetwork/activate link in the URL field and search it.
- A screen will be promoted on your screen and you have to submit your registered account email address in the following field.
- After submitting your email address, then click on the Next button.
- Now you have to submit your given activation code in the respective field and click on the activate button.
- The TV screen will automatically refresh, once your activation process is done.
An alternative method to watch The Zeus Network on Smart TV?
- You can stream The Zeus Network by using Google Chromecast. Follow the given steps to cast the Zeus Content on the TV screen. You need a smartphone or computer for a secondary device.
- Plugin your device into the power switch.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
- Make sure both smartphone and Google Chromecast must be connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Open The Zeus Network app on your smartphone.
- If you don’t have an app, then go to the Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) and install The Zeus Network app.
- Launch the Zeus app now.
- Select any content to watch.
- Navigate the Chromecast icon on the top bar.
- Select it.
- It will scan all the nearby devices for casting, select your device name from the search result.
- Now your mobile screen will mirror on the Smart TV screen.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to the smart TV.
- Your Chromecast and computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch Google Chrome and visit the official website (www.Thezeusnetwork.com).
- Tap the right mouse button on the screen.
- Navigate the cast option.
- Select your Smart TV device’s name from the list.
- Click on the source drop-menu button and choose tab only option.