UKTV Play is a free on-demand streaming TV service. Its content is provided by some of the popular UK channels, providing some classic programming direct to your Smart TV or streaming device. There are also shows from W, Alibi, Gold and Eden, but you will have to pay a subscription to access these from their partner platforms. You can watch shows on multiple devices at anytime and anywhere.
UKTV Play is easy to watch. You’ll find their apps on all of the popular streaming devices, Smart TVs, and your smartphones and tablets. If you’re looking for some classic British TV, well, you’re in the right place.
How to activate UKTV Play on your Device?
In order to watch shows on the Amazon Fire TV, Freeview Play, Freesat, YouView, AppleTV, Roku, NowTV or Samsung Tizen TVs UKTV Play app, you will need to sign in.
Signing up is quick and easy and you only have to do it once. Follow these steps to sign in on your TV
- Within the UKTV Play app, select a programme that you wish to view. You will then be shown a full screen prompt.
- Click on the 'Sign In / Register' button.
- You will see a screen which lists several steps and a five-digit code.
- On your phone, tablet or computer, visit uktvplay.co.uk/activate
- Sign into the website with your UKTV Play account. If you don't have a UKTV Play account, fill in the form to register a new account.
- Enter the five-digit code as shown on the TV and click 'Sign In'. After a few moments the TV should confirm the successful registration and you can resume viewing.